Have you been injured in an accident due to the negligence of another person or entity, you need to contact your local Roswell Personal Injury Attorney today. If you want to ensure that your rights are protected, obtaining an attorney who can act quickly is imperative. Your attorney can help to preserve valuable evidence in your case, minimize the attempts the person or insurance company will make in order to avoid responsibility and ensure that those who are responsible for your injuries have to answer for what they did.
What else can a personal injury attorney do for you?
When you are involved in a personal injury case, you need a lawyer who can do things that you may not be able to do otherwise. For example, your attorney can inform both the defense attorney and the insurance company of the facts in your case. This is information like what sorts of injuries you sustained and what sort of losses have been the consequence, what the circumstances of the accident and the reasons your injuries should be the responsibility of the defendant.
What if your trial goes to court?
Some accidents cases will require that you go to court in order to settle. While every case is different, we are trial lawyers at the Monk Law Firm, meaning we will not reach a settlement until what is being offered to you is fair and that what you end up with is enough to compensate you for the injuries you have sustained. Believe us, our reputation precedes us, not only is Roswell but in the state of Georgia.
What can you expect when you hire us?
When you choose to hire the experienced legal team at the Monk Law Firm to handle your personal injury case, we will begin working on your case immediately so as to not lose any time. We will then begin the process of getting you the best outcome possible by doing the following:
- First and foremost, your Monk Firm attorney will get in touch with the defendants and the insurance companies involved in the case so that the details can be discussed.
- An investigation must then take place that will include your lawyers looking into the events that surrounded the event or accident. Evidence will be acquired, including witness testimony, police reports, and more.
- Your losses will then be analyzed and your attorney will compile a “demand package” which will outline the extent of injuries and list out the monetary damages that you have experienced.
- If unable to reach a settlement, a personal injury lawsuit will be pursued.
- Your lawyer may contact additional experts to weigh in on your case at trial and your case will then go to court.
Ready to hire a personal injury lawyer in Roswell?
If you have been hurt in an accident that was caused by the negligence of another party, you need to contact a lawyer immediately. By seeking legal counsel this quickly, you can ensure the best possible outcome for yourself. Contact the Monk Law Firm today and find out how we can begin to help you in your personal injury case!